Re: [Gnome-print] Installing non standard fonts

>  Now I have download the gnu-gs-fonts-standard-6.0 and the only font that has the
> euro is the Standard Symbols one, but even if I can install
> automatically whith gnome-font-install I am unable to get the euro on
> the screen or the printer (via gnumeric->gnome-print)
Sorry I can't test atm coz my locale don't include Euro-sign.
I'll try later.

> < The following table displays the characters in ISO 8859 Latin-15,
> which
Ok.
I see all those symbols in the version of free URW fonts on my box...
I also see it in the fonts extracted from ftp://mirror.cs.wisc.edu/pub/mirrors/ghost/gnu/fonts/gnu-gs-fonts-standard-6.0.tar.gz
You can simply check it by grep for "Euro" in the *.afm files.

(Really in the _my_ version those fonts additionaly have cyrillic and in the near future will have hebrew =)

Best wishes
Valek