Re: [Gnome-print] Installing non standard fonts

Lauris says that @yes, at least for sodipodi".

> > The second: Can someone point me to a type1 font that contains not
> > only
> > the euro symbol but all the letters and that don't give problems
> > whith
> > gnome-print?.
> > Note that I use  the iso8859-15 encoding
As I can see euro-sign is in free URW fonts from ghostscript distribution (if you mean sign with unicode value U+20ac).
Will I right, that iso8859-15 == iso8859-1 + Euro-sign ?
If so you can use URW from ghostscript.

Best wishes
Valek