Re: [Gnome-print] Installing non standard fonts

Hello Pere!

> This are Type1 fonts that contains only the euro symbol.

> uncompressed whith unzip and installed the fonts in ghostscript

You don't need to install fonts in Ghostscript to print them.
gnome-print will embed the font in the postscript file if it is not
built into the postscript printer (i.e. ghostscript).

> gnome-font-install, I am trying to manually add to the fontmap
> file.

I had these problems as well. Which version of gnome-print do you
have? The format you used is fontmap2, which is not supported in the
current (Ximian) version, which is 0.25. You also seem to have missed
a quote on the path of the pfb file.

regards,

Erlend.