[Gnome-print] Re: No text in gnome printing

Hello!

Hmmm... weird.
Can you verify, that fontmap files actually contain references to
valid font files?
And can send me (no to list, please):
a) fontmap file, defining some font you tried to use, but didn't work
b) Generated PostScript output file

Also, it may be of help to start you app from console, and catch
stderr. If unsure if and what may be related to gnome-print, you can
simply mail it to me.

Best wishes,
Lauris Kaplinski