Re: [Gnome-print] CJK PDF support

Hello!

We decided with Chema, that PDF driver is broken in more ways, that
simply not displaying CJK/TTF/Fonts with > 256 glyphs. So it should
be fixed as a whole.
But there is IMHO currently no work in that direction happening, as
the whole gnome-print development is targeted towards gnome-2. If
we'll fix PDF there, we can hopefully backport...

Best wishes,
Lauris Kaplinski