[Gnome-print] Re: ghostscript todo

>      That answers my question without answering my concern :-)  How
> "portable" is that C++ code?  Does it, say, build on DOS and VMS?  I'm
> looking at the scope compared to the current Ghostscript portaibilty.

Well it compiles under Windows 95 with gcc (at least it did a week ago).
However, it relys on dlopen, etc,
so it uses a different code path.  It is pretty straight foreward C++ code
that uses some STL functions.  So
if both of those can be compiled then there should be no problem.  I would
like for people to compile it
on other platforms and tell me their experiences.

Mark Hamzy