[Gnome-print] Re: ghostscript todo

On Wed, Sep 13, 2000 at 05:03:23PM -0500, hamzy@us.ibm.com wrote:

> Omni uses Java as an intermediate step in the build process.  The
> parser (antlr) is written in Java.  It reads text files and produces C++
> driver code.  The entire Omni core is written in C++.  If you just
> wanted to use Omni to print, you would not need java.  You only
> would use the omni core library and the omni printer driver library.

	That answers my question without answering my concern :-)  How
"portable" is that C++ code?  Does it, say, build on DOS and VMS?  I'm
looking at the scope compared to the current Ghostscript portaibilty.
	Thanks for the quick response, btw.

Joel

--

"Always give your best, never get discouraged, never be petty; always
 remember, others may hate you.  Those who hate you don't win unless

			http://www.jlbec.org/
			jlbec@evilplan.org