[Gnome-print] Re: ghostscript todo

On Wed, Sep 13, 2000 at 05:03:23PM -0500, hamzy@us.ibm.com wrote:
> Omni uses Java as an intermediate step in the build process.  The
> parser (antlr) is written in Java.  It reads text files and produces C++
> driver code.  The entire Omni core is written in C++.  If you just
> wanted to use Omni to print, you would not need java.  You only
> would use the omni core library and the omni printer driver library.

	That answers my question without answering my concern :-)  How
"portable" is that C++ code?  Does it, say, build on DOS and VMS?  I'm
looking at the scope compared to the current Ghostscript portaibilty.
	Thanks for the quick response, btw.

"Always give your best, never get discouraged, never be petty; always
 remember, others may hate you.  Those who hate you don't win unless
 you hate them.  And then you destroy yourself."
	- Richard M. Nixon