Re: GNOME 2.30 Press Release

On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 2:39 PM, Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier <jzb zonker net> wrote:
On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 2:27 PM, Stormy Peters <stormy gnome org> wrote:
> Can we make this a bit more "real"?
>
> With GNOME 2.30 users can effectively manage PDFs with Evince, browse the
> Web in GNOME's Webkit-based Epiphany browser, talk with their friends using
> Facebook chat or any major instant messaging protocol with the Empathy IM
> client, and keep notes synced across multiple computers using Tomboy.
>
> Like maybe tell a story about why we added Facebook chat? Or a story about
> how someone used it? Or Tomboy syncing?

Um. Hm. Not sure I'm following entirely. I think that would veer off
the whole format a bit drastically, going from press-release style to
a narrative.

Just an example? It might not be the right style but more interesting ... maybe we could make it in the form of a quote.

Other thoughts?

It looks good.

Stormy