Re: GNOME 2.30 Press Release

Thanks, Zonker!

Can we make this a bit more "real"?

With GNOME 2.30 users can effectively manage PDFs with Evince, browse the Web in GNOME's Webkit-based Epiphany browser, talk with their friends using Facebook chat or any major instant messaging protocol with the Empathy IM client, and keep notes synced across multiple computers using Tomboy.

Like maybe tell a story about why we added Facebook chat? Or a story about how someone used it? Or Tomboy syncing?

I spotted on typo: compatibilty.

Stormy