Re: GNOME 2.30 Press Release

Great idea. Let me know if you need any help.

Stormy

On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 7:31 AM, Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier <jzb zonker net> wrote:
On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 9:27 AM, Paul Cutler <pcutler gnome org> wrote:
> One thing we did in the 2.28 cycle was also included quotes from
> developers of core technologies in the 2.28 release.

This is good, but I'd also like to branch out and get quotes from
people outside GNOME to include in the release. Speak now if there's
any objection. This is my target list:

* Mark Shuttleworth / Canonical
* Paul Frields / Fedora
* Jim Zemlin / Linux Foundation

Other suggestions?

Best,

Zonker
--
Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier <jzb zonker net>
About: http://www.dissociatedpress.net/about/