Need press releases for upcoming events

Hi GNOME Press Team,

We need some press releases for upcoming events.

 * FOSS Nigeria. http://fossnigeria.org/ April 23rd-25th. Alberto Ruiz will be attending, representing GNOME. We'd like to do a press release before and after. It would be good to mention that Codethink is sponsoring through Alberto's time.
 * Idlelo. http://www.idlelo.net/ May 17-21st.  Fernando Herrera will be delivering GNOME training and Ben Konrath will most likely be running the GNOME booth and representing GNOME. It would be good to do a press release before and after.

We could combine these if appropriate. These will be our first events in Africa and a step towards spreading the word about GNOME, the free desktop, to Africa.

Are you interested in helping out with writing these?

Stormy