Re: Press Release Worksheet

On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 6:18 PM, Paul Cutler <pcutler gnome org> wrote:
> Thanks for putting this together.  Does audience matter?  "Who is this press
> release targeted for?"  (Or do we assume that journalists are always the
> target?  Or do we do things like GUADEC press releases for people to join
> us?)

Good question. I should add "who is the intended audience" and
possibly "what region(s) is this important to" as well.

I'm *mainly* thinking about press releases, but this might extend to
other types of announcements.

Best,

Zonker
--
Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier <jzb zonker net>
About: http://www.dissociatedpress.net/about/