Re: GNOME 2.28 Press Release

Paul:

    * Cheese, the GNOME webcam application, features an all new wide
      mode for users with netbooks.
    *  GNOME's web browser, Epiphany, fixed a number of long-standing
      bugs with the switch to Webkit as its engine.
    *  The Evince document viewer is now available for both Linux and
      Microsoft Windows® platforms.

Evince has always been available for Linux, and other operating systems
like OpenSolaris and BSD.  I think the news is that it has now been
ported to Windows.  Perhaps we should just mention that it is now
available for Windows rather than call out all platforms that it works
with.

Brian