Re: GNOME 2.28 Press Release

Do we not typically do press releases for GNOME releases?  Looking at http://www.gnome.org/press/releases/ I don't see any press releases for past releleases such as 2.26 or 2.24.

We also need to add the SFD press release to that page, but I'm not sure how we do that.

Thanks.

Paul

On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 4:21 AM, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org> wrote:
Le mardi 22 septembre 2009, à 17:06 -0500, Paul Cutler a écrit :
> I've been working on gathering quotes from developers for the press release,
> but I was wondering if anyone is working on it?  (Little late to be asking,
> but thought I'd throw it out there).

I can only tell I'm not working on it... That being said, the important
part is to contact the press -- with a press release, or with some other
content.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.