Re: Press calendar

Stormy,

I agree that it would help to keep GNOME in the news on a regular basis.  Thanks for putting this first pass together.  In addition to the list below, is it press release worthy to have one when we know a GNOME speaker is giving a talk at a conference?  Are there any hardware / Advisory Board members who have upcoming product launches that we're aware of using GNOME technologies we'd like to mention as well?

Paul