Re: [gpm] Error in g-p-m FAQ on gnome.org
- From: Matthew Garrett <mjg59 srcf ucam org>
- To: Jens Benecke <jens spamfreemail de>
- Cc: gnome-power-manager-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [gpm] Error in g-p-m FAQ on gnome.org
- Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 21:09:41 +0000
On Wed, Dec 13, 2006 at 03:24:19PM +0100, Jens Benecke wrote:
> I would like to know where I can buy laptop batteries with 50 Wh.
> I know that car batteries have about this much capacity, but all laptop
> batteries I know have about 3-5Wh (3000-5000mWh), not 50'000!
Well, I'm holding an IBM 92P1002 battery from a Thinkpad X40. It's
specced at 4.3Ah at 14.4V, so I make that over 61 Wh. Car batteries tend
to be in the 50+Ah region, or about 600Wh. You seem to have lost an
order of magnitude somewhere.
Matthew Garrett | mjg59 srcf ucam org
] [Thread Prev