[gpm] Error in g-p-m FAQ on gnome.org

Hello,

on the FAQ on gnome.org at
http://www.gnome.org/projects/gnome-power-manager/faq.html it says

<quote>
The conclusions you can take from this are:
* A disk on Low Power idle need less than 1 Watt per hour. For a normal
battery with 50000mWh you could run the harddisk for over 50 hours.
</quote>

I would like to know where I can buy laptop batteries with 50 Wh.
I know that car batteries have about this much capacity, but all laptop
batteries I know have about 3-5Wh (3000-5000mWh), not 50'000!

And considering this, spinning down the drive is really worth it if your
work doesn't require constant grinding of the harddrive (e.g., if you work
on a text document), since you can save up to a whole hour of running
time.

--
Jens Benecke
http://www.rb-hosting.de - Webhosting mit Extras