Re: Transferring settings to a new device

You should be able to use the 'restore' feature in gnome-pilot.  I don't
have an install to hand, but as far as I remember you can right-click on
the sync icon on your desktop bar and select "restore..."

Alternatively, I believe that if you just attempt a sync, gnome-pilot
will see an unrecognised ID and ask if you want to do a restore.  If you
have multiple palms known to gnome-pilot it'll let you choose one to
restore.

Personally, I'd backup your gnome-pilot directory first, just in case!

Impressive you still have a functioning device.  You've outlasted me by
a few years at this stage :)

Matt
--
Matt Davey        	Never let a doctor examine you naked.
mcdavey mrao cam ac uk 		Make him put his clothes on first.