[OT] Compiling CryptoPadSlicer

Sorry if this is off topic, but I don't know where else to turn.

I've been using CryptoPad on my Palm M515 for many years. It contains
all my vital information. Since the palm device is probably about 5
years old by now, it could reach EOL at any time. Because of this I have
been struck by the fear that some day all of a sudden I could not access
any of the information in CryptoPad.

Luckily, there is an app, CryptoPadSlicer, that will decrypt my saved
data. However, I can't get it to compile. I get these errors:

cryptops.c:17:20: error: pi-dlp.h: No such file or directory
cryptops.c:18:21: error: pi-file.h: No such file or directory
cryptops.c:19:23: error: pi-socket.h: No such file or directory
cryptops.c:20:24: error: pi-appinfo.h: No such file or directory
cryptops.c: In function 'rw_record':
cryptops.c:106: error: 'pi_uid_t' undeclared (first use in this
function)
cryptops.c:106: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
cryptops.c:106: error: for each function it appears in.)
cryptops.c:106: error: expected ';' before 'uidp'

The first 4 errors I can't figure out. I added -I/usr/include/libpisock
to the Makefile. The other stuff I don't get, either.

It seems like a very simple program -- there are only 4 source files --
but it's beyond me. If someone could help me with this, I'd really
appreciate it.

The program source can be downloaded at:
http://linux.softpedia.com/progDownload/CryptoPadSplicer-Download-33089.html

--
Stuart Luppescu -=- slu .at. ccsr.uchicago.edu
University of Chicago -=- CCSR