Re: question about synching

Hi,

I suspect the (evolution conduit) code does not support synching from
anything other than a local addressbook.  The other approach would be to
sync the palm directly with google via syncml.  This is not something
I've tried or know anything about, but there's some info here:
http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/Google+Mobile/thread?tid=7cda5e4c32d5eec9&hl=en

Matt