Re: Duplicate entries

Hello,

I'd bet there are slight differences in each entry on both hosts. Hence
the sync process can see them as different.

What about defining one of the 2 hosts as "slave", by setting its
conduits to "copy from PDA" (instead of syncing)? Since the data are
present on the 1st host as well as on the PDA, this should be harmless
to try.

However, it would fail if "copy from PDA" doesn't mean "overwrite". I
don't have 2 computers to test such a 3-fold sync... Just my 2 cents.

HTH - Regards, Daniel