Re: Duplicate entries

On 12/23/10 09:24, Andreas Heinlein wrote:
> I am seeing duplicate entries on a Tungsten m550, in calendar, contacts,
> todo and notes. Each Sync seems to add one more identical entry on both
> sides, at the moment I have up to 4 of them. Deleting all but one entry
> on one side and sync'ing does not really help, I have two entries on
> this side and one more on the other side afterwards.
>
> Syncing worked for several months now; no idea what caused this problem.
> How can it be fixed?

I always used to get this problem after syncing with more than one host
computer.

I'm afraid I never really worked out how to solve it, I just choose to
sync with only one host! However I did write a little tool to clean up
after something goes wrong:

http://www.redfelineninja.org.uk/software/rftidy.html