Re: Problems syncing calendar and addressbook with Treo 680

Hi Chris,

On Mon, 2009-11-23 at 10:10 -0600, Chris Payne wrote:
[...]
> Well, I did say I would help debug ;-)
>
> I followed those instructions (thanks for the link, I'm more of an rpm
> guy so those were helpful on this Ubuntu laptop). I commented the "if"
> statement as below:
[...]
> and it indeed copied my Datebook/Calendar from the Treo to the proper
> calendar in Evolution as instructed. Presumably the
> Addressbook/Contacts will work as well now.
>
> Can you confirm the above the appropriate long term solution before I
> sync up the contacts and start syncing on a regular basis?

Excellent!  How very gratifying.  Weird that your databases have that
flag set.  I have no idea why that should be.

Your fix looks fine.  I expect I'll make the same changes on trunk and
it'll show up in the next release, whenever that may be.

Matt

Matt Davey		It takes one drink to get me drunk, but I can't
mcdavey mrao cam ac uk 	     remember if it's the 13th or 14th -- George Burns