sync with palm tx excludes "Location" field from appointments

Hi, I hope this is the right place to post this message.

I've noticed that when I sync my palm t|x with gnome-pilot and Evolution
my appointment Locations are not synced. I've entered the location in
the palm's UI and Evolution's appointment UI; this information is not
synced either way. I'm doing a wifi sync on an internal network. I'm
assuming gpilotd on port 14238 is doing the sync work.

I'd like to help get this supported. Could someone point me to the
location in pilot-link(?) source that might deal with this? I'm a
developer, but I've never contributed patches and am not familiar with
the process. I'm also willing to do some testing to help current
developers who are supporting gnome-pilot or pilot-link.

Thanks,
Isaac