gnome-pilot gnubie

Hello,

I am new at using gpilot. So far, it works well with the m105. Clicking
on the cradle button gives an impressive bunch of clicks and noises, but
I don't know where the data goes. Probably into a bit bucket someplace.

I also use Evolution, and I have heard rumors that it can work with
Evolution. That would be news to me, because I checked out the day
planner that comes with Evolution, and there is none of my stuff on it.
There is also an address book on Evolution, but it is all old data.

So, how is it that you guys get gpilotd to talk to Evolution? Can I
update my palm from Evolution, and can I update evolution's data and
download it on to my palm?

Paul King