Calendar lost, cannot get it back w/ sync

Hello,

For an unknown reason, Evolution shows me an empty calendar.

Maybe this has nothing to do with Gnome-Pilot, but since my appointments
are still on my Palm, I thought I could retrieve them with a sync.

But it does not restore them, even if I choose "copy from Pilot" as the
next action.

I'd rather ask advice here than make a false move and lose everything.

In case it could help, I have a rather recent (10 days) backup
of .evolution/calendar. But since it contains Pilot files, I'm not sure
I can restore it plainly without creating more problems.

Thanks in advance for any advice - Best regards,
--

Daniel Clément