gnome-pilot config question

Hi all,

I'm trying to use my palm device (Sony Clie, Palm OS 4.1) with the gnome pilot applet to sync with Evolution under Open SuSE 11.0. I've done this before with OpenSuSE 10.3, but since the upgrade, it's not working.

I find that the device works just fine with the jpilot application. Pressing hotsync causes /dev/ttyUSB1 to show up, and that application syncs just fine. However, when I add the gnome pilot applet to my toolbar and go through the setup, it gets to the part where it's supposed to do that first sync ("yes, I've used this with sync sofware before") and the thing just hangs.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Simon

 "You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions." — Naguib Mahfouz