Configure a gnome pilot to load pix off an SD card

Hello Gnome-Pilot-List!

Not even sure this is a probability though on other [less Freedom
oriented] OSes it is possible. This is a Palm Tungsten E2. I plug SD
cards for external storage but have not been able (as of yet) found an
'easy' method for pulling the photos, tunes, etc & ect..., off during
the hotsync with ANY tools that I am aware of being currently available
in the LXuniverse. Any help will be appreciated.

PMPope
Friend of the Animals