Re: Help with palm

Hi,

I am using Evolution 2.8.3

About the Charset env variable is empty in my system, but my locale is:
"
LANG=es_ES.UTF-8
LC_CTYPE="es_ES.UTF-8"
LC_NUMERIC="es_ES.UTF-8"
LC_TIME="es_ES.UTF-8"
LC_COLLATE="es_ES.UTF-8"
LC_MONETARY="es_ES.UTF-8"
LC_MESSAGES="es_ES.UTF-8"
LC_PAPER="es_ES.UTF-8"
LC_NAME="es_ES.UTF-8"
LC_ADDRESS="es_ES.UTF-8"
LC_TELEPHONE="es_ES.UTF-8"
LC_MEASUREMENT="es_ES.UTF-8"
LC_IDENTIFICATION="es_ES.UTF-8"
LC_ALL=
"

Thanks a lot.
Xavi.

The versions that I am using are:
Address Conduit v.0.1.2
gnome-pilot 2.0.14 starting...
compiled for pilot-link version 0.12.1
pilot-link 0.12.2

What version of Evolution are you running? Also, what is your charset? You can
usually find your charset by running "set | grep CHARSET" from a terminal
window.

Based on what I've seen recently with the Evolution conduits and charsets, I
wouldn't be surprised if that was the problem (and a bug in the EAddress
conduit).

Nathan