Re: Help with palm

--- Xavier Pegenaute <xpegenaute telepolis es> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'am a Palm user and I have some problem using gnome-pilot, the output
> of the deamon synchronizing only Eaddress (copy from PALM) is this:
> -----------------------
> eaddrconduit-Message: add_record: adding [''' '' ''] to desktop
> -----------------------
>
> And this is repeated for every contact that I have in my palm. I am
> suspecting that is a problem tags language, but really, I do not know.
>
> Any one can tell me what can I do to fix this problem?
>
> The versions that I am using are:
> Address Conduit v.0.1.2
> gnome-pilot 2.0.14 starting...
> compiled for pilot-link version 0.12.1
> pilot-link 0.12.2

What version of Evolution are you running? Also, what is your charset? You can
usually find your charset by running "set | grep CHARSET" from a terminal
window.

Based on what I've seen recently with the Evolution conduits and charsets, I
wouldn't be surprised if that was the problem (and a bug in the EAddress
conduit).

Nathan

http://farechase.yahoo.com/