Re: problem syncing on OpenSUSE 10.2

OK, some more debug info.

If I change the conduit's setup on the gpilot-control-applet to
Synchronize for address, contacts and
memos and do a sync, it doesn't crash the treo, but I get the below:

Synchronization failed!

message.   If I set either the address or contacts conduit to "Copy to
PDA", this will definitely cause
the treo to reset at what looks to be the same spot in the contacts or
calendar location.

:(....

The system error log on the treo is as follows:  (##3773 on keypad after
the reset occurs):

A reset was caused on 15/1/07 at 10:31am while running "HotSync";

DataMgr.c,Line:8898, dmWrite: DmWriteCheck failed

This is in a pop-up window on the treo.  So it could be that the treo is
not able to handle this
large a chunk of syncable output in mass succession...perhaps a
structure being allocated on the
treo side is overrunning a table/malloc area or some such nonsense.

Bell won't support me cuz I'm not on Windows or Mac/OS...

geeeze!