Re: gnome-pilot can't see my palm V (jpilot can)

On Friday 26 May 2006 09:46, Matt Davey wrote:
> See:
> https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+source/linux-
> source-2.6.15/+bug/39518
>
> Bingo!
>
> Matt

Heh.  Too funny.  I reported that bug.  And though I've not seen that exact
same kernel oops since I've been running 2.6.17-rc4, I have stumbled across a
much nastier one that pops up much-less-frequently.  Haven't tried
reproducing it yet, but it not only causes a kernel oops, but it crashes and
locks my powerbook hard when it hits.

Might not affect you if you're not using PPC.  =;)

--

 `
 ,