Re: proposed HIG patch

I like the new look! It makes the program feel more "concrete". Previously, it felt flimsy, buggy,
etc. Yeah, that's all pretty vague for software, but that's the feeling I got.

A few suggestions:
- Change "Copy to PDA" to "Copy To PDA", and likewise for the rest of those strings. Just my
opinion, though - either way will work just fine.
- The "Add", "Edit", and "Delete" buttons on the PDAs tab need shortcut keys (A, E, and D?)
- On the "Add/Edit" page for PDAs: need shortcut keys on Get from PDA and Send to PDA (G and S?)
- On the Device Settings tab: need more shortcut keys
- Again on the Conduits, shortcut keys.

Those are the only changes I can see. I believe glade makes shortcut keys easy, so those are minor
changes (don't have time to update the patch myself right now). The rest of the string changes
look good (pilot to PDA, updated help, etc.)

I did have a slight problem with gpilotd-capplet.glade - it's a patch against version 1.20 in CVS,
and 1.21 is the latest (and doesn't patch very well). Using 1.20 of CVS patch fine and I was able
to use gpilotd-control-applet without any problems.

I also had to take out the GNOME_COMPILE_WARNINGS(error) in configure.in - there are still a lot
of warnings. We'll have to work on that.

Nathan