proposed HIG patch

I'm attaching a HIG patch against current CVS.  This is based on work by
Daniel Thompson from a while back (quite a while, actually...) and makes
several cosmetic changes to the capplet/druid to improve HIG compliance.
I've also changed several instances of 'pilot' to 'PDA' while keeping
the world famous gnome-pilot brand name.

Reviews are welcome, especially for incompleteness / inconsistency as I
may have missed changing instances of pilot to pda, or cradle to device.

Matt

Matt Davey	Wagner has lovely moments but awful quarters of an hour.
mcdavey mrao cam ac uk 			-- Gioacchino Rossini.