Re: Call for testers!

On Tue, 2006-04-04 at 20:14 -0400, David A. Desrosiers wrote:
> On Wed, 2006-04-05 at 00:55 +0100, Matt Davey wrote:
> > We are close to getting a new release of gnome-pilot out the door.
> > There are several new features and bugfixes.  It would be great
> > to get some volunteers to try compiling from source and running
> > some basic tests
>
> 	I'm on it! ;)

Thanks, David.
I only got the chance to try the HAL option myself just now.  It didn't
work for me out of the box.  I've queried the author.

For now, any success story with a HAL/DBUS build would be interesting.
Otherwise, you can try building with --without-hal to workaround.

Matt

Matt Davey		I stopped believing in Santa Claus when I was six.
mcdavey mrao cam ac uk 	Mother took me to see him in a department store and
			he asked for my autograph.  -- Shirley Temple Black