Re: wifi hotsync ?

On Wed, 2006-04-05 at 06:35 +0200, nautic wrote:
> It works !

That's great!

> when I do 'ls -l /dev/ttyUSB*' nothing apear ?

This is a bit strange, as the system messages you posted earlier show
the visor module claiming to create ttyUSB0 and ttyUSB1.  Quite a number
of users, particularly on fedora, have reported that certain kernel/udev
versions  take a long long time to create the ttyUSB devices.  This may
be what it affecting you.  In fact, you might have figured that out,
because the workaround in that case is to create the devices by hand.

Sorry it was so much hassle for you to get this going, but glad you have
(just about) got functioning sync going.

Regards,

Matt

Matt Davey        Anyone who, like me, has been educated in English public
mcdavey mrao cam ac uk   schools and served in the ranks of the British Army is
                  quite at home in a third world prison.  -- Roger Cooper