Re: wifi hotsync ?

It works !

Thank you Matt

In fact Steep 1 wasn't OK and still not ok !

I 'm using USB mouse on my computer and it works perfectly.

when I do 'ls -l /dev/ttyUSB*' nothing apear ?

But when I do 'lsusb' I can see my mouse and also my Sony Palm UX50 when
conected.

I have done this as root :
'mknod /tmp/pilot c 188 0'
'chmod 0666 /tmp/pilot'

and after that I'm able to use 'pilot-xfer -p /tmp/pilot -l' and
gnome-pilot.

After each boot sequence I need to do the mknod and chmod commande to
use gnome-pilot.

Maybe there's something to do with udev ?

Steep 2 is OK I've got /proc/bus/usb/devices

I'm using ubuntu 05-10 on Sony Vaio Laptop VGN-S4M

Thierry

Le mardi 04 avril 2006 �2:27 +0100, Matt Davey a �it :