Re: DNS problem using Treo with bluetooth. Fedora Core 3.

David A. Desrosiers wrote:
I tried using the following rules as per "Palm Quick Answers --
Internet Access via Bluetooth on Linux" at
http://www.metacon.ca/bcs/view.php?page=bluetooth but this didn't
seem to do the trick - same problem: ICMP Destination unreachable
(Host administratively prohibited).

	You might try my HOWTO on the matter, its significantly more
detailed than the one you mention above:

	http://howto.pilot-link.org/bluesync/

	I have a minor update going in (when I can find the time to
add it) to use rfcomm0 instead of the ppp/NetSync solution to achieve
the same result.

David A. Desrosiers
desrod gnu-designs com
http://gnu-designs.com