Re: DNS problem using Treo with bluetooth. Fedora Core 3.

David A. Desrosiers wrote:

6) From the Treo I can ping 10.0.0.5, 10.0.0.2 and also external IP addresses like 64.233.183.104 (google) but I cannot get any domain names resolved. Ping google.com results in a timeout, Blazer times out, Versamail can't find the servers, etc.

I've seen a similar problem before several years ago, and it ended up being a bug in PalmOS itself, where you had to enter the IP addresses backwards. The link below might help:
	http://lists.pilot-link.org/pipermail/pilot-link-general/2004-March/001739.html

David A. Desrosiers
desrod gnu-designs com
http://gnu-designs.com