Re: initial sync fails with tungsten e2

> I didn't notice this before, but the serial number looks fishy to me
> - PalmSN12345678?  I don't know how that could be affecting the
> sync, tho. Unless it means something's wrong with my Palm.

	Your Palm device may be one of the units that doesn't HAVE a
software-queryable (is that a word? ;) serial number (there are a
few). It probably returns a bogus default for apps that ask for it
though.

	...or maybe you just happened to get the Golden Ticket.

David A. Desrosiers
desrod gnu-designs com
http://gnu-designs.com