Re: MAL and AvantGo

On Sun, 2005-01-09 at 14:29 -0500, David A. Desrosiers wrote:

> 	Does malsync on its own work?

Doesn't seem to; until I initiate the sync, malsync doesn't find a port
('cuz udev hasn't created the device yet), so it's really hard for me to
diagnose what's happening--I have to start a sync, then realfast run
malsync, and it doesn't seem to go anywhere.

> 	Did you set up AvantGo's server and delete the "New Server"
> account in AGConnect?

No.  AvantGo's Palm client was already set when I put the .prc on the
Palm; the standard port 80 at sync.avantgo.com; there is no 'New Server'
account in AGConnect.

--

Matt Davis