Evolution not seeing category field

I have my treo 650 working/synching nicely with jpilot and kontact
(albeit kontact is buggy).  I really want to use Evolution .. but when I
synch .. the Category field (which is really important) does not make it
over from my treo to Evolution ... nor does it make back to the treo if
I change the category in evolution.

The category field is not synching from the contacts, calendars or
tasks.

I'm sort of new to this .. any hints where to look .. or course answers
are always helpful too  :~|

---------
Always trying.