Re: gpilotd warning: Unknown conduit

On Thu, 2004-06-03 at 17:42, Roalt dot Com wrote:
> I installed Fedora Core 2 on my computer. Hereafter I installed the
> ximian-evolution packages and all gnome-pilot related packages also from
> the ximian ftp site.

Why?

FC2 comes with a current stable evolution & gnome pilot package set, and
Ximian do not do builds for either Fedora version.

The FC2 packaged evolution & pilot tools works fine, the separate
connector package is a little less stable (then again ximian's build of
that had issues on RH9).

> When I try to sync, I get multiple windows with the message
> "Warning(gpilot) in the title and as text "Unknown Conduit".

I have seen this a long time back, but off hand cannot remember the
problem.  It was probably discussed on the evolution list and I think it
was probably down to a bad build (different prefixes on the 2 packages
maybe).

	Nigel.

--
[ Nigel Metheringham           Nigel Metheringham InTechnology co uk ]