Treo 600?

I'm having problems syncing my treo 600.

When I press the hotsync button it recognizes the action and assigns the
device to ttyUSB0 & ttyUSB1 though gnome-pilot just sits and does nothing. I
have pilot-link 0.11.8 and gnome-pilot 2.0.10-r1 (with conduits).

I'm running gentoo with vanilla-sources-2.4.24

I've got the usbserial.o and visor.o compiled as modules, is there something
I'm missing??? Is there an updated or patched driver available?

-Dan Apanasewicz-