Re: [Somewhat OT] hotsync devices don't show up in kernel 2.6

> That doesn't work, either. It says, Device not found on /dev/ttyUSB1,
> Did you hit HotSync? and then it says, Unable to bind to port:
> /dev/ttyUSB1.

	And I assume you have the usbserial and visor modules loaded?

	Did you also try USB0?

> Disappointing. I thought this would work.

	It works for my Tungsten T2 and m505 and Sony Clie on 2.6.0 and
most of the prior versions in the last year or so. Which 2.6 kernel are
you trying this on, and with what Palm device? Your Visor Deluxe?

d.