Re: gpilotd segmentation fault

I am using kernel SuSE 9.0 with 2.4.21-166-default.  I'm curious as to how
this is a kernel bug since the other sync applications are functioning as
expected?

I don't mind helping to debug this.  I spend a lot of time trying to make it
work (Evolution is a more mature application than Kontact).

Which devices doesn't kpilot work with?  There are not a lot of devices newer
than the Treo 600.