Re: gpilotd segmentation fault

I think it is more likely a problem with gnome-pilots USB code.  I'm no
expert, but I continue to have major problems getting gnome-pilot to work
with my Treo 600.  All of the other apps seem to work fine (kpilot, jpilot,
etc) but gnome pilot locks my machine up (yes the entire machine become
unresponsive even to simple ping traffic) after the sync disconnects.

I hate to say it but, but since I only wanted to use gnome pilot for syncing
with evolution (and exchange via the Ximian connecter) I have pretty much
given up on gnome-pilot ever working.  Kontact (KDE's new pim application)
has the ability to grab stuff off of an exchange server for calendaring now,
so I have been just using that and kpilot to sync.

Dan