Re: gpilotd segmentation fault

I CAN sync without problems my Palm with jpilot or pilot-link
applications (like dlpsh or pilot-xfer) but NOT with gnome-pilot.
/dev/pilot is a link to /dev/usb/tts/1 (and YES, this device does exist
if I push sync button)

Speed is not the problem, because I try with others and it's the same.

I use devfs because Gentoo needs devfs to run. I think that it's a
gnome-pilot configuration problem or a bug.

Thank you