Re: netsync with gpilotd

On Mon, 2004-12-13 at 09:56, Matt Davey wrote:

> http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-pilot-list/2004-November/msg00024.html
>
> I haven't heard back from anyone else applying this patch, so
> if you need any help getting it all built, drop me a mail.

Update: I have now heard from someone who had success with the above
patch.  One thing to note: it is NOT necessary to hand-edit the
gpilotd configuration file after running the wizard.  In particular,
leave the IP address field blank (the above patch has a bug, in
that it interprets the value in the 'ip' field as a tcp port on
which to listen, if you don't want to use the default 14238).

Matt