Re: Sync Evolution and Visor

On Friday 19 September 2003 12:28 pm, Greg Copeland wrote:

> Do you still get the the below messages or do you know get a different
> message now?
<snip>
> (gpilotd:2694): gpilotd-WARNING **: Number of pilots is configured to 0
> gpilotd-Message: Activating CORBA server
> gpilotd-Message: bonobo_activation_active_server_register = 0
>
> ***** At this point it hangs and i stop it with ctrl-z.
>
> [1]+  Stopped                 gpilotd
> [sara localhost sara]$

Same messages, same hang. It never gets to "watching cradle." Does this mean
there is someting wrong with gnome-pilot? Perhaps it's time to try to
re-install, because nothing I can configure seems to make any difference. Or
could it be a mismatch between pilot-link and gnome-pilot? Has anyone seen
that?